About The F.I.R.E Membership Program
How to become a member:
Membership is easy. Simply choose your level of membership.
F.I.R.E.’s Membership Program is designed to give you a stronger connection to F.I.R.E. allowing you to fully benefit from what we have to offer.
Your contributions and our efforts strengthen F.I.R.E. as we work to create a safe and inviting place of celebration and worship for all Earth-Centered Souls.
F.I.R.E. is a nonprofit church and religious organization focused on inclusion for all Earth Based Religious and Spiritual paths.
We are here to strengthen our community through the observance of spiritual and religious practices, through education, and encouraging acceptance for all within our community. We look to support everyone who comes to our organization with our many years of clergy experience and with a deep love for all.
We are an interfaith community that is inclusive to all earth-based faiths and practices for the purpose of unifying our communities and establishing respect for our communities within society.
F.I.R.E. is a place where marginalized earth-centered faiths can worship and practice in a safe and open-minded environment. We offer religious and spiritual support to those who look to connect with others of like mind.
Here at F.I.R.E., we work to help eliminate the deeply ingrained, negative and limiting ideas and beliefs that are often associated with Paganism, and other “alternative” religious practices. We challenge and dissolve mindsets that keep good people fearfully hidden away from the larger religious community and general society. We are a community that openly engages other communities in education, shared leadership, tolerance, acceptance, and understanding.
F.I.R.E. is a secure and transparent community when it comes to the expectations of our members as well as its clergy. We work to provide a safe-haven for souls so that they might freely seek their personal spiritual path. We work to establishment codes of ethical standard and conduct that help us in our efforts to create and maintain wellbeing and autonomy for all.
F.I.R.E. is a community that is styled in a circular rather than pyramid structure; inviting clergy and master/mistresses of various areas of theological study to share their traditions and wisdom with the community.
Our board serves as a necessary element of administration in maintaining the organization’s primary vision while serving the administrative needs of our organization. We welcome qualified clergy and teachers to come share on equal footing without ego, as we sit at the Round Table of Spirit.
We are passionate about leaving a communal legacy for the next generation.
This is a religious and spiritual organization where seekers can learn the truth about various earth-base faiths, and practices. This organization serves as a church for spiritual exploration, enlightenment, and understanding in an open and non-judgmental atmosphere.
F.I.R.E. will work to unite earth-based faiths and serve this community through offering public events, education, and as a bridge of trust and understanding between our faiths and the greater community.
Since 2017, F.I.R.E.’s mission has been to honor the Divine in Nature and serve those of Pagan and related Earth Based Spiritual and Religious paths. We accomplish this through many programs which include:
- Offering a variety of events, including monthly Full Moon Circles, Seasonal Sabbat Celebrations and Observances, Moon Lodges, Red Tent Events, Drumming Circles, and Healing Circles.
- Providing Pagan spirituality educational resources online via our classroom style website, and the social interface allowing you to connect with other students in your chosen classes with online, on-demand audio-video courses and workshops.
- Offering counseling and personal development services to bring healing to individuals and our community in a variety of areas.
- Offering religious and spiritual services such as rites of passage, marriages, and funeral rites.
Why become a member of F.I.R.E.?
By becoming a F.I.R.E. Member you stay connected with F.I.R.E.’s events, educational resources, and programs. Membership is a way for you to:
- Receive the latest updates on F.I.R.E.’s work and upcoming events through email updates and a members-only quarterly newsletter
- Connect with like-minded people, coming together with a common intention to honor Divinity in Nature and establish a strong community
- Exchange information with The Elder Council of F.I.R.E. to help guide our programs and events. Your connection with F.I.R.E. will help us develop programs and services to better serve you as well as our entire community.
- Receive exclusive discounts and invites to FIRE classes, workshops & events.
As we grow and develop additional programs, events, and resources for our members will be created, with the direct input of members as to what will benefit you and your spiritual journey.
Our membership program is just starting, and we hope you will be part of guiding its development!
Who can become a member of F.I.R.E.?
Just like the Pagan and Earth Based Spiritual and Religious community, F.I.R.E.’s membership is diverse.
Membership is open to those who practice one or more forms of Paganism or a related path of Earth Based Spirituality including Wiccans, Druids, Polytheists, Heathens, Unitarian Universalists, Witches, Humanists, Shamanic practitioners and those who use many other names.
Diverse is how we like it. F.I.R.E.’s membership program is not exclusive, and we welcome those who are also part of other organizations, traditions, covens, groves, kindreds, circles, fellowships, as well as solitary practitioners.
While the specifics of individual beliefs and practices may differ, members agree to a set of basic tenets including:
- A deep reverence and respect for Nature.
- A code of ethics that promotes and values well-being and harmonious relationships.
- Respect for the sacredness and essential human dignity of all persons, as stated in our Inclusiveness Policy.
- A belief and resonance of the mission of F.I.R.E.
About F.I.R.E.’s Volunteer Contributor Option
Financial limitations should not prevent you from supporting and organization that resonates with your beliefs.
At F.I.R.E. we understand that not everyone is blessed with financial prosperity. We also recognize that you have been blessed with other abilities; skills and talents you can use to support F.I.R.E. as we work together to grow this organization and serve the community.
We want you to know that your contribution of time is just as valuable as monetary contributions.
We have created a volunteer system that will allow you to physically give your time as you earn the benefits offered to those who support F.I.R.E. financially. Your volunteer hours will help FIRE grow and thrive as you work with us to serve the community.
This alternative program has limited slots available. As we grow the need for more volunteers will grow, increasing the number of volunteer contributor slots available. At this time those who wish to participate in teh Volunteer Contribution program must complete a Scholarship Application. Each month we will select individual and families to fulfill their volunteer contribution requirements and earn their desired membership status with F.I.R.E.
All volunteer contributor hours MUST be complete in order to receive membership level benefits. Membership level benefits will be valid for a 30-day period only. All benefits of the desires/earned membership level must be redeemed before this 30-day period ends.
Please note: this program is currently available only to individuals who can serve at our physical location during the many events and services we offer. At this time, we cannot offer a remote or online version of this program.
If you are interested, please contact us immediately to secure your spot as a Volunteer Contributor.
Here is how the program works.
Earth Member = 2-hours of your time each month
Sun Member = 4-hours of your time each month
Moon Member = 6-hours of your time each month
Family membership = 8 hours of your time each month
When you choose the volunteer hour option you will be required to serve F.I.R.E. using your strengthens and talents to help F.I.R.E. grow and thrive.
How to apply
- Complete the following APPLICATION
- The Elder Council will review your application and notify you via email if you are accepted.
- Once you are approved sign up for a volunteer position(s) and complete your contribution hours each month. You will be required to arrive on time and complete the assigned task in full to according to the task description.
- You will track your time each month to ensure that your time spent helping F.I.R.E. is accounted for and you receive the benefits in accordance with the number of volunteer hours you dedicate to F.I.R.E.
All Volunteer Contributors who wish to gain remain compliant and credit toward their membership must print complete the Volunteer Membership Contribution Journal to document their hours. All volunteer time must be approved and sign off on by the attending Elder.
In what areas, can you serve as a Volunteer Contributor?
This program is for individuals who can physically help us during the many events and services we offer.
The tasks you will be asked to perform include, but are not limited to the following:
- Setting up chairs, tents, and tables
- Tearing down or clean up after specific events and services
- Help set up and tear down the F.I.R.E. information both at various festivals and events.
- Help man the F.I.R.E. information booth at various festivals and events
- Serving on a committee or on the board of directors
- Other areas as needed